This session will discuss how the infinite game connects with social change. It will address the following questions:
1. What does it mean to influence others?
2. Can symbols change hearts, minds, and perhaps social systems?
3. Is it acceptable to treat others as pawns if the stakes are high enough? (e.g. in the case of climate change)
4. What role (if any) does personal transformation have in social transformation?
5. What would it mean to have an entire nation “structured” around an infinite game?