This session is about applying the infinite game to daily life and will address the following questions.
1. How can we play finite games in such a way that we grow the infinite game and its values?
2. When is a finite game worth playing?
3. How can we let go of, or hold lightly, the finite games that are not worth playing?
4. Must a good infinite player claim power?
5. What is the difference between seeking the infinite and playing the infinite game?
6. What is the role of emotions in the infinite game?
7. How would you need to change to play the infinite game more effectively?
8. Is there a daily practice that can help us experiment with the infinite game?